A foot massage is a great way to pamper someone special and help them unwind after a long day.
As an added benefit, food massages can also help to treat issues like headaches, insomnia, and stress.
The benefits of foot massage are endless – not to mention it feels downright great!
Massage on the feet can be pleasurable and a highly relaxing experience, washing away many stresses of busy lives.
Stimulates the movement of energy by applying pressure to points on your feet, hands and head.
Perfect for restoring balance and reducing tension.
Although there are no “hard facts” to prove what a foot massage can really do, practitioners and patients alike claim that reflexology can:
- Cure colds/minor ailments
- Prevent/cure diseases
- Increase energy
- Relieve stress, pain, and anxiety
- Improve blood and lymph circulation
- Prevent injury
- Relieve pain from MS and chemotherapy
- Stimulate activity of internal organs
- Successfully treat liver dysfunction
- Relieve pressure on legs and feet in pregnant women
Relax and enjoy a foot massage in the comfort of your own home, hotel or office room.